Recruiting top-level talent is an essential element to our success at Sand Law. The recruiting process is one that never stops for us because we believe that our company and culture is built on having elite team members. Listed below are position(s) that Sand Law is currently offering. If you do not see an opening for the position you are looking for we may still be interested in what you have to offer – so please don’t hesitate to send us your information.
“I am convinced that nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day you bet on people, not on strategies.” – Lawrence Bossidy, General Electric
Sand Law is offering a position in a fast-paced, fun environment with a downtown setting (currently remote working environment). The Firm has an opening for a full-time Marketing Associate position in their St. Paul, Minnesota office. Our firm is a multi-state practicing firm in North Dakota and Minnesota while providing representation in the fields of Personal Injury and Criminal Defense.
The Marketing Associate will join our growing Personal Injury & Criminal Defense teams with the following duties:
- Online Reputation Management;
- Website Vendor Management;
- SEO Management;
- Social Media Management;
- Google Ads Management;
- Online Directories Management;
- Firm Newsletter Management;
- Marketing Projects Management;
- Blog and Article Posting management;
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- An enthusiasm for developing creative solutions to problems;
- Great at working in a team environment;
- Experience in the areas of the above listed duties;
- Must have strong computer skills, be comfortable working independently, and able to handle a wide variety of tasks;
- We offer: competitive wage based on experience, free parking, a business-casual work environment, and competitive benefits.
- Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements for consideration.
- Job Type: Full-time
If you meet the criteria laid out above and, after watching the video, feel that you would be a good fit with Sand Law’s culture please begin your application by calling (701) 355-6771.