Recruiting top-level talent is an essential element to our success at Sand Law. The recruiting process is one that never stops for us because we believe that our company and culture is built on having elite team members. Listed below are position(s) that Sand Law is currently offering. If you do not see an opening for the position you are looking for we may still be interested in what you have to offer – so please don’t hesitate to send us your information.
“I am convinced that nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day you bet on people, not on strategies.” – Lawrence Bossidy, General Electric
Director of Operations
Sand Law is hiring a Director of Operations in its downtown St. Paul office. Sand Law practices Personal Injury and Criminal Defense law and serves the States of Minnesota, North Dakota, Arizona & Wisconsin.
We are looking for an individual who can create, integrate and mange processes throughout the Firm. The ideal candidate can oversee both people and processes and must fit our culture (please watch our Firm culture video).
Sand Law employs around 15 people in its Minnesota and North Dakota offices with the majority of personnel at its St Paul, MN office.
The bullet points below give a brief overview of what we’re looking for in the Director Position:
- Leadership role that works with a core group of people (2-3) in running the law firm
- Be familiar with or able to become familiar with the Traction program
- Management experience is a plus but not required
- Oversee accounting and organizational work
- Position is part people, part process
- Able to develop, implement, and administer organizational processes
- Experience in a small business setting
- Culture fit – please watch video
- Implement processes and manage people with little or no direction (you are the Director)
- When you see an issue or problem – you can develop and implement the solution
- Exudes confidence – “The Buck Stops Here” attitude
- Ability to listen and hear
- Able to get your message across effectively to different types of people within the organization
- Problem solver
- Ability to take control of a room
The Director Position includes salary (DOE), full medical benefits, the option for dental benefits, a Simple IRA retirement account with matching, parking in a heated downtown ramp & company phone.
If you meet the criteria laid out above and, after watching the video, feel that you would be a good fit with Sand Law’s culture please begin your application by calling 651.450.8812.