Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
Phone Number: 651-571-4125
Fax Number: 888-795-1753
Bill Sand is a founding partner of Sand Law, LLC. He practices primarily in the field of personal injury law handling cases ranging from motor vehicle accidents to wrongful death matters.
Mr. Sand attended college at Hamline University where he served as captain of the men’s baseball team. He then attended law school at the University of San Diego where he was awarded the Honorable Louis M. Welsh Endowed Scholarship. This award is given to the person that best “exemplifies the highest ethical standards and believes in the humanity of the law” and who demonstrates a “passionate desire to fulfill a lifelong dream of becoming a trial lawyer.” While in law school Bill spent time with the public defenders office, worked for a civil litigation firm, and also wrote published articles based on various state agencies.
After law school Bill entered the field of child advocacy law and helped obtain millions of dollars in services for children. He later turned his focus to personal injury law and began experiencing similar results. Bill has experienced uncommon success with an abnormally high success rate at all stages of litigation – from jury verdicts to judicial rulings in favor of his clients.
Outside of the law Bill enjoys spending time with his wife Lauren, playing music, and coaching amateur baseball. He is involved with the Special Olympics, has volunteered at care centers for the elderly, and founded a number of youth baseball camps.
Areas of Practice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California – J.D.
- Hamline University – B.A., Major: Business Administration
- Minnesota Association For Justice
- American Association For Justice
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Board of Pharmacy Review, California Regulatory Reporter, 2012
- Special Education Law Seminar, Sylvan Learning Center
Honors and Awards
- The Honorable Louis M. Welsh Endowed Scholarship
- Hamline University Athletic Department Commitment to Excellence Award
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 Plaintiff’s Attorney – Minnesota
- Avvo 10.0 Superb Rating
Pro Bono Activities
- Special Olympics Coach
- Amateur Baseball Coach