Call us: 651-571-4125
Menu Call Now

School Staff Abuse FAQs

Minnesota School Abuse Lawyer

There are few things as shocking and inexcusable as a teacher or school administrator abuse or injury a child. In these unfortunate circumstances, you need a lawyer that is experienced in this unique area of law.Many of our clients believe that the only remedy for their child’s injury or abuse is a personal injury lawsuit. This is a common misconception.

Many times these cases involve a variety of legal issues. For instance, Minnesota affords students the basic right to education. Meaning that there may be Constitutional and Civil Rights claims that you may also bring against the school district. On top of these, your child may be entitled to enforce their right under the Minnesota Data Practices Act, bring claims for Minnesota Human Rights Violations, and also pursue their Personal Injury claims in the same lawsuit.

School districts have a wealth of resources and often try to intimidate families from pursuing cases against them. Also, there are different lengths for statutes of limitations when you are suing a government entity. It is important to act fast and hire an experienced school abuse attorney. Contact Sand Law, LLC today to schedule a free consultation.


What Type Of Compensation Can I Recover For My Minnesota School Abuse Claim?

Your child may be able to recover damages relating to:

  • Pain and Suffering

  • Disabilities Created as a Result of an Injury

  • Disfigurement

  • Embarrassment and Humiliation

  • Emotional Distress and Mental Anguish

  • Medical Expenses

What Types Of Cases Does The Minnesota School Abuse Lawyer Handle?

Our office handles cases involving:

  • Assault

  • Bruising

  • Broken Bones

  • Bullying

  • Burns

  • Civil Rights Claims

  • Contaminated Food Injuries

  • Discrimination

  • Catastrophic Injuries

  • Contaminated Food Injuries

  • Drownings

  • Fractured Bones

  • Head Injuries

  • School Bus Injuries

Where Does The Minnesota School Abuse Lawyer Practice?

Our office handles personal injury and child injury cases throughout Minnesota. Call us at 651-291-SAND (651-291-7263) or email us for your free initial consultation.